At Reno MVLA Soccer Club, one of our goals is to offer a comprehensive youth soccer program at a reasonable price for a player’s family.
Our base 2023/2024 Club Registration Fee is $1,285 per year or U7 to U19 ages.
We offer multiple interest free payment options including monthly installments.
Club Registration Includes:
- Fall League, Fields and Referees. One league per season per team included. Practice field rentals and permitting in Reno and Sparks.
- Spring League, Fields and Referees. One league per season per team is included. Practice field rentals and permitting in Reno and Sparks.
- Winter Outdoor Fields and Lights. Rental and permits for artificial turf fields with flood lights for outdoor training when the grass fields are closed for the winter.
- US Club Player Registration. Players are registered with US Club, our national governing body for insurance, league and tournament sanctioning.
- Sunday APEX Training Sessions (on average 36 per year). $65 per month for non-members March through October, $95 per month for non-members November through February. Included for Reno MVLA members at not additional fee.
- Club partnership with MVLA Soccer Club, a nationally recognized and revered youth soccer club.
- Guest play opportunities in the Bay Area with MVLA SC including ECNL
- Priority acceptance to 4 Reno and Carson City area tournaments.
- Nevada’s only US Soccer Coach Educator on staff.
- 2 US Soccer “A” Licensed coaches on staff.
- 90% of coaches with a US Soccer Coaching License.
- A training curriculum for coaches to follow.
- Central practice locations.
- Multiple goals for team training.
- Maintenance and security staff.
- VEO video system for game analysis and player highlights.
- Club store on site for in person purchase and pickup of uniforms without shipping charges.
- Goalkeeper training.
- College-bound seminars.
- BYGA software system for all club communications, calendar, scheduling and billing.
Players are required to purchase uniforms from our Club Store.
Financial constraints or hardship should never be a reason a player doesn’t participate in our club programs. If you are in need of financial assistance please complete our Financial Assistance and Scholarship Request form.